"That Which You Think"

Do you find yourself having looping thoughts???
These thoughts can stop you from growing ..spiritually,emotionally,and physically. We are what we think..if we are all about negative,what else could our lives manifest? I catch myself getting really down on myself..about everything and wondering just exactly why I do that. I already know..It is a natural human tendency to feel negative. It comes from our flesh and not our Spirits. Once a habit is formed, it takes conscious thought on the positive everyday to stop that thought.
I ask myself.."self, just how do we change our thought patterns?" I for one admit, I don't have the answer..especially at this pivotal time in history.
Many of us have had terrible lives..but as I remember someone saying.."The toughest souls get the most trials" How are you going to make it through the next trial??How are you going to stay positive? Look to the your higher power and remember, This world is a place you can make a difference. You have the  tools to do so..grace, mercy and forgiveness are all the tools you need to walk out and touch this world with your mind firmly knowing that no matter what you have ever done, it is possible to change your fear into something positive. Just because we can’t hug right now, we can hug with our heats and minds!! Change the way you "THINK" and your life will present so many more possibilities and people to touch..So live as though it were a POSITIVE DAY and it will become that which you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“ Life Has Changed Forever”